Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Mini Frittatas


1-12 cupcake pan
8 eggs
1/3 cup milk (I used reduced fat)
salt and pepper
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Spray the cupcake pan with cooking spray.  Then in a large bowl mix together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper and cheese.  

Now I did several different varieties to make everyone happy....so this is what I did

I poured the egg mixture into all 12 cupcake spots and then in some I added tomatoes, some I added prosciutto, some I added a little goat cheese and then the rest I left with just regular cheddar cheese so Hunter would eat them.

Bake until the egg mixture is set in the center and kind of puffs up - should be about 10 minutes.  Then use a fork to help get the mini frittatas out of the pan.

Enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment